2012 – 2011 – 2010 – 2009 – 2008 – 2007 – 2006 – 2005 – 2004 – 2003
- Krizek,Kevin J., Dave Newport, Jim White, Alan Townsend (2012). Higher Education’s Sustainability Imperative: How to Practically Respond? International Journal of Sustainability in Higher Education.
- Kevin J. Krizek and David Levinson (2012). Access. Handbook of Urban and Regional Planning. Editors Rachel Weber and Randall Crane. Oxford University Press.
- Kevin J. Krizek, Ryan Wilson and Ahmed El-Geneidy (2012). How Stable are Preferences for Neighborhood Type and Design in Residential Moves? An International Handbook on Transport and Development. Editors: Robin Hickman, David Bonilla, Moshe Givoni, David Banister. University of Oxford.
- Kevin J. Krizek, Jessica Horning, and Ahmed El-Geneidy (2012). Perceptions of Accessibility to Neighborhood Retail and Other Public Services. Accessibility analysis: Improving transport planning in Europe and North America. Editors: Karst Geurs, Kevin J. Krizek, and Aura Reggiani. Edward Elgar.
- Handy, Susan L., Eva Heinen and Kevin J. Krizek (2012). Cycling in Small Cities. Cycling for Sustainable Transport:International Trends and Policies. Editors: John Pucher and Ralph Buehler. MIT Press.
- Handy, Susan L., Krizek, Kevin J. (2012). The Role of Travel Behavior Research in Reducing the Carbon Footprint: From the U.S. Perspective. C. Bhat and R. Pendyala, eds., Travel Behaviour Research in an Evolving World (Raleigh, NC: Lulu.com Publishers).
- Forsyth, Ann, Kevin J. Krizek, Asha W. Agrawal, and EricStonebraker (2012). Reliability Testing of the PABS (Pedestrian and Bicycling Survey) Method. Journal of Physical Activity and Health. 9:5. Pmid: 21946264.
- Krizek,Kevin J. and Eric Stonebraker (2012). Assessing Options to Enhance Cycling-Transit Integration, Transportation Research Record, Journal of the Transportation Research Board.No. 2217: pp. 162–167. DOI: 10.3141.
- Forsyth, Ann and Kevin J. Krizek (2011). Urban Design: Is there a Distinctive View from the Bicycle? Journal of Urban Design. 16(4): pp 531-549. doi: 10.1080/13574809.2011.586239
- Kevin J. Krizek and Kelly Clifton (2011). Introducing the World Society for Transport and Land Use Research. Journal of Transport and Land Use. 4(3): pp 1-2.
- Kevin J. Krizek (2011). Fruits, Veggies and Mass Cycling. Progressive Planning. No 189 (Fall 2011), pp 20-22.
- Nordback, Krista, Dan Piatkowski, Bruce Janson, Wesley Marshall, and Kevin J. Krizek and Deborah Main (2011). Using Inductive Loops to Count Bicycles in Mixed Traffic. Journal of Transportation of the Institute of Transportation Engineers. 2(1): pp 39-56.
- Schively Slotterback, Carissa, Ann Forsyth, Kevin J. Krizek, Amanda Johnson, and Aly Pennucci,(2011). Testing Three Health Impact Assessment Tools in Planning: A Process Evaluation. Environmental Impact Assessment Review. 31: pp 144-153
- Krizek,Kevin J. (2010). Measuring Accessibility: Prescriptions for Performance Measures of the Creative and Sustainable City. International Journal of Sustainable Design. Vol. 13, Nos. 1/2, pp 149-160.
- Iacono, Michael, Kevin J. Krizek, Ahmed El-Geneidy (2010). Measuring Non-motorized Accessibility: Issues, Alternatives, and Execution. Journal of Transport Geography. 18: 133–140.
- Ahmed El-Geneidy, Horning, Jessica and Kevin J. Krizek (2010). Analyzing Transit Service Reliability Using Automated Vehicle Locator Data. Journal of Advanced Transportation.
- Forsyth, Ann and Kevin J. Krizek (2010). Walking and bicycling: what works for planners? Built Environment.
- Krizek, Kevin J. and Eric Stonebraker (2010). Bicycling and Transit: A Marriage Unrealized. Transportation Research Record, Journal of the Transportation Research Board. 2144: pp 161-167.
- Forsyth, Ann, Carissa Schively, and Kevin J. Krizek (2010). HIA for Planners: What Tools are Available and Are They Useful for Planners? Journal of Planning Literature.
- Wilson, Elizabeth,Julian Marshall, Ryan Wilson, and Kevin J. Krizek (2010). By Foot, Bus or Car: Children’s School Travel and School Choice Policy. Environment and Planning A.
- Krizek, Kevin J. and Harry Timmermans (2010). Advances in Location Choice Models. Transportation, 37:583–586.