2012 – 2011 – 2010 – 2009 – 2008 – 2007 – 2006 – 2005 – 2004 – 2003
- Levinson, David and Kevin J. Krizek, editors (2005). Access to Destinations. Elsevier, London, UK.
- Krizek, Kevin J., Pamela Jo Johnson and Nebiyou Tilahun (2005). Gender Differences in Bicycling Behavior and Facility Preferences. Volume #2, Research on Women’s Issues in Transportation. National Academy Press/Transportation Research Board, Special Report, p. 31-40.
- Krizek, Kevin J. and Rio Roland (2005). What is at the End of the Road? Understanding Discontinuities of On-Street Bicycle Lanes in Urban Settings. Transportation Research, Part D. 10(1): p.55-68
- Krizek, Kevin J. and David M. Levinson (2005). Teaching Integrated Land use-Transportation Planning: Topics, Readings, and Strategies. Journal of Planning Education and Research. 24(3): p.304-316.
- Krizek, Kevin J. (2003). Residential Relocation and Changes in Urban Travel: Does Neighborhood-Scale Urban Form Matter? Journal of the American Planning Association. Spring, Vol. 69, No. 3, p.265-281.
- Krizek, Kevin J. (2003). Neighborhood Services, Trip Purpose, and Tour-based Travel. Transportation. 30: p.387-410.
- Krizek, Kevin J. (2006). Lifestyles, Residential Location Decisions, and Pedestrian/Transit Activity. Transportation Research Record, Journal of the Transportation Research Board. 1981, p. 171-178.
- Krizek, Kevin J. (2003). Operationalizing Neighborhood Accessibility for Land Use-Travel Behavior Research and Regional Modeling. Journal of Planning Education and Research. 22(3): p.270-287.
- Krizek, Kevin J. and Paul Waddell (2003). Analysis of Lifestyles Choices: Neighborhood Type, Travel Patterns, and Activity Participation. Journal of the Transportation Research Board, Transportation Research Record. 1807: p.119-128.
- Krizek, Kevin J. (2003). Transit Supportive Home Loans: Theory, Application, and Prospects for Smart Growth. Housing Policy Debate. Vol. 14, Issue 4, p.657-677.
- Krizek, Kevin J. (2000). A Pre-test/Post-test Strategy for Researching Neighborhood-scale Urban Form and Travel Behavior. Journal of the Transportation Research Board, Transportation Research Record. 1722: p.48-55.